Builder Dues - $580
Associate Dues - $530
Affiliate Dues - $50 (Affiliate Membership is only available to employees of companies having a current Builder or Associate membership.)
Builder and Associate dues shown above include $50 voluntary ABPAC contribution.
*We now accept Credit Cards! Complete your application online or Fax your printed application and the following information to us to pay by credit card:
Card Number, Exp. Date, Name on Card, Billing Address (if different) and 3 Digit Security Code.
Below is a list of a few of your local association benefits. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to receive additional information.
- Workman’s Compensation discounts up to 35% for eligible members
- Eligability for Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with supplementary insurance through the Home Builders Association of Alabama. For more information visit https://view.ceros.com/direct-path-health/hbaalandingpage/p/1
- Annual Home & Product Showcase (opportunity for both Builders and Associates to connect with the public)
- Membership Directory (This is the book you should always pick up and “Do Business with a Member!!!”)
- Annual Parade of Homes (Builders and Associate members have a chance to showcase their work to the Public and have an opportunity as members to work with each other on a grand event!)
- Monthly General Membership Meeting
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Educational Seminars (For members interested in improving their skills, knowledge, and business, and for those pursuing the professional designation program. [nahb.org])
- Safety Training (OSHA classes, jobsite Spanish, etc.)
- Social Events throughout the year
- Membership Mailing List
- BI-Monthly Digital Newsletter “The Plumbline” (Great source of information from local monthly happenings to nationally important legislative affairs.)
- Legislative Contacts
- Notary Public (Free service to all members)
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Networking (the more meetings and events you attend the more contacts you make!!)
- Link to www.bchba.com
- Spring Tour of Homes (Excellent opportunity to advertise and open your currently finished homes to potential owners.)
- Members only discounts - NAHB Membership Advantage (www.nahb.org/ma) discounts with Lowes, GM, Dell, Liberty Mutual, Hertz, HP, Office Depot, etc.
Don’t forget… your BCHBA membership is a three part membership. Your dues payment covers your membership here with BCHBA, your enrollment with HBAA (Home Builders Association of AL) and NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) which makes you eligible for all of their benefits, also. From all three of these valuable memberships, you will receive advanced notice of upcoming conventions, regional and local meetings, pertinent information to our industry, and monthly publications.
By being a member of BCHBA you are helping to build a strong association, giving you greater representation at city, county, state, and national levels. Thank you for your support and helping the housing industry grow and prosper as a profession.
For more information on Membership Contact:
Baldwin County Home Builders Association
916 Plantation Blvd Fairhope, Alabama 36532
(251) 928-9927 (251) 928-9929 (fax)